— Covering a bit more information for couples who are clients are thinking about it
What is a "First Look"?
It is a time prior to the wedding ceremony where the bride and groom see each other and is usually captured by your photographer.
A first look allows you...
- To get a majority or all of your photos (depending on your desires and timeline) taken care of before the wedding.
- To get about 30% more out of your wedding photography
- To actually enjoy some or all of your cocktail hour
- To see more of the guests you have invited to celebrate your day with you
- To have a less stressful wedding day
- To get the most from your Wedding photos
- To get a moment and memory you will treasure forever
Yes, you are giving up the tradition, that moment of big reveal in front of everyone but you are starting a different tradition. You are the only one (or whoever else you want to be there) who gets to have that intimate moment while still getting to have images you can treasure forever!
What is Pass?
I believe whole heartedly that you should like your wedding photographer!
I'll be at your side more on your wedding day then any one else, so it is key that we enjoy each other's company. If you don't think we mesh well then no hard feelings I can help point you in the direction of other amazing photographers with whom you can be "kindred spirits"
So let's meet up and discuss all the lovely details of your amazing day!